How to Search
- Click in one or more of the boxes and enter your own search terms, or select
search terms from the "search terms" boxes.
- Click the Start Search button.
Tips for Searching
- The system is NOT case sensitive.
- Use the boxes on the left hand side to specify 'AND', 'OR' or 'NOT' for
boolean searching between fields.
- To search for more than one term use '&' between terms eg petroleum & offshore
will retrieve only those items that contain both terms.
- To broaden your search use'/', e.g. gems/gemstones will retrieve items
containing either the term 'gem' or the term 'gemstones', or both.
- To ensure a term is excluded use '!', e.g. gemstones ! australia will retrieve
items containing the term 'gemstones', but will exclude items containing
'gemstones' and 'australia'.
- To truncate a term use '*', e.g. "gem*" will retrieve references to gem,
gems, gemstones, gemmology, etc.
Last Updated: 21 December 2004
Government | Interpreter
Services | Disclaimer/Copyright/Privacy